Friday, February 11, 2011

But First...Some Random Thoughts 2/10/11

You know what the ugliest, most unattractive thing on a woman is, especially an older one? Intellectual insecurity.

Am I the only one with an overwhelming urge to trip a chick that’s walking down an icy black snowed street wearing huge heels and cackling loudly on a phone?

Am I wrong for silently celebrating a hot girl who ignored me in school getting so fat and weary looking I actually confused her with her mother?

Would I be marginalizing the great singer/songwriter/innovator/musical genius Lou Reed if I said that his music was amazing to watch a girl in your room strip to? I mean it's not like I have not given his music the serious praise it deserves, but being a simple objective observer, it certainly does work for that.



NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS

I don’t know about you, but I for one stand strongly behind the GOP and Congressman Christopher Lee (R-NY). I truly believe that he was set up, and there is no way that he sent a shirtless picture of himself to a woman he met on craigslist. And I think that all of us should refuse to lend credibility to an obviously staged sex scandal. The undeniable proof? It is a heterosexual sex scandal. Seriously, when was that last time that happened with Republicans?
I will say one thing for the guy, what he lacks in brains (seriously he is a public figure, did he think he could hide his identity? He’s not Clark Kent) he makes up for in expediency; the guy resigned within hours of the breaking news and didn’t allow this to be come a bigger distraction.

SPORTS

Jerry Sloan is already in the Basketball Hall of Fame, but even those credentials could not get him to see eye to eye with Deron Williams, and in the true definition of “taking one for the team” he knew that Williams wouldn’t re sign with the Utah Jazz if Sloane was still the coach. He is an old school coach, and I don’t know how well that translates to today’s game, but the man does know basketball. 23 years coaching one team and they made it to the playoffs 19 times and the finals twice, and that’s without making a habit of signing free agents.

THIS WEEK’S REASON WHY TERRORISTS WANNA KILL US

I love technology and all, but if this contraption really and truly replaces the aesthetic and illustration contained in a book for you, then you are a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment